1. Parts and general information
LU АS- 4-7000 (EURO), mini plant, equipped with all necessary machine can operate using both dry and wet raw materials and is environmental-friendly.
Purpose and productivity
The manufacturing line is intended for production of no less than 7000 tons.of europellets Observance of process discipline provides the conformity to European standards
By the customer’s order we can produce hexagonal or octahedron Euro-pellets.
Crossing 50 mm, smoke-deflecting channel (diameter 15 mm), the length 450, 600, 750 mm, by the customer’s order.
Heat-emission of the pellets doesn’t depend on our machines, it totally depends on process discipline and raw materials’ characteristics. As a rule it is no less then 5000 kcal
Production technology doesn’t include adding of viscous additives to euro-pellets
The assembly of the line allows to increase its productivity by additional purchasing of some machines and their connection to the existing production cycle.
Annual production of 7000-8000 tons of euro-pellets requires about 10 000 -11 000 m3 of initial raw materials .
Raw materials consumption depends on moisture and dust contents
The water is removed by drying and raw materials lose up to 50% of its weight.
Transportation, drying and briquetting cause the dust burning out.
The losses are 15% and 3-4% at processing of peat and wood chips, respectively.
Bark, thin twigs, wood chips, saw dust, shavings, cotton stalks, corn, soy, canes, sun-flower stalks, hay, straw, cotton cake, cereal husk, sun-flower seed husks, etc serve as raw materials If you wish to use as raw materials the whole log wood, used furniture, the wood that remained after demolition and reconstruction of houses instead of agricultural and woodworking wastes, it will be necessary to complete the production line with two additional units. Mixing of two different organic substances (rice husks and natural sawdust, straw and corn stalks) doesn’t worsen the quality of Euro-pellets
Personnel and operation mode
Productivity of the equipment is considered for 22 hrs/day, 260 days/year.
One shift- 10 persons.
The duration of the shift – 8 hrs. According to standards, there should be two shifts/day
As the degree of automation is rather high, no considerable loading operations are required, the functions of the personnel are limited to control of the machine operations and collection of the spilled raw materials, so women can constitute up to 50% of the personnel
According to design, it is necessary to have production facilities as follows.
Open ground – raw materials warehouse – 2000 m 2
Raw materials preparation shop – 40m х 10m = 400 m2
Raw materials drying shop -20m х 10m = 200 m2
pellet forming, cooling and packing shop 15m х 30m = 450 m2.
Warehouse 200 m2
Total: 2000 m2 of open areas
1200 m2 Indoor rooms
Outdoor location (sheltered) of raw materials preparation equipment is possible. In the case of lack of production areas individual layout is possible
The production line includes :
1. Feeding (belt) conveyor -1 unit, 3 meters
2. Belt conveyor -1 unit. 5 meters
3. Raw materials shredder - 1unit .
4. Spiral conveyor -1 unit. 5 meters
5. Spiral conveyor-1unit. 15 meters
6. Virbation screen- 1unit.
7. Magnet separator- 1 unit.
8. Spiral conveyor-1unit. 4 meters
9. Spiral conveyor-1unit. 12 meters
10. Drying oven 1 unit.
11. Drying coils 3 units.
12. Air pumps 4 units.
13. Cyclones 3 units.
14. Spiral conveyors-3 units. 10 meters
15. Storage hopper-1 unit
16. Feeding hoses -6 units. 3 meters
17. Euro pellet molding extrusion machine 6 units.
18. Cutting machines 6 units.
19. Heat exchanger 6 units.
20. Packing machines 1 unit.
21. Pneumatic elevating trolley -2 units.
22. Electric control board -1 unit.
23.Phytosanitary desinfection - 1 unit.
24. Compacting plant 6 units.
25. Raw materilas bags cutter - 1unit.
26. Spare parts:
-Heating coils-24 units.
-Bolting cloth-12 running meters
Thermal excessive equipment
Fuel, consumption –25 kg/hr. (Sawdust, coal, gas, waste oil)
366 kW- installed power
Real consumption - 296 kW
Power consumption by units
1.Raw materials bag cutter-1 unit. х 3 kW= 3kW
2. Belt conveyor -1 unit. х 3 kW= 3 kW
3. Raw materials shredder-1unit х 132 kW=132 kW
4. Vibration screen- 1 unit. х 4 kW. = 4 kW
5. Magnet separator - 1 unit. х 2 kW. = 2 kW.
6. Air pumps 4 units. х 3 kW= 12 kW.
7. Cyclones 3 units. х 4 kW= 12 kW
8. Euro pellets molding extrusion machine 6 units. х 24 kW= 144 kW
9.Cutting machines 6 units. х 3kW=18 kW
10. Packing machine 1 unit. х 1 kW= 1 kW
11.Compacting device6 unit х 1kW= 6 kW
12. Phytosanitary desinfection 1unit х 1kW= 1 kW
13. Return conveyor 1unit х 3kW= 3 kW
14. Storage hopper 1unit х 5 kW=5 kW
15. Spiral conveyor 3 units х3 kW=9 kW
16. Spiral conveyor -1unit х3 kW=3 kW
17 Spiral conveyor 1unit х5 kW=5 kW
18. Spiral conveyor 1unit х2 kW=2 kW
19. Feeding conveyor 1unit х 4kW=4 kW
Raw materials supply- Conveyor - Cutting of bales (e.g. barrels of cereal straws, diameter up to 1500 mm)- conveyor- shredding of raw materials up to 0,4 -0,7 mm,- conveyor- separation into large, off-grade raw materials, to be broken further and grade raw materials - removal of metals - lifting conveyor - feeding to drying units – feeding to oven - drying coiled pipes - cyclone after dropping the moisture in raw materials to - 8%–conveyor - storage tank - feeding hose - mixing heating lignin formation - outer hardening – cutting by standards – cooling- packing .
The final product
Euro pellets made of twigs, sawdust and agricultural wastes
There is no demand in China for Europellets, they are in Europe (25 000 000), and the demand is forecast to double in 5 years.
The price (at the beginning of 2009) -130-140 Euro/ton.
They are widely used for house heating, food preparation. They are burned in individual boilers of cottages, some big power stations also use pellets.
In Europe 75% europellets are processes into charcoal or coke.
The sizes are adjustable, usual length is 500 mm, diameter 50 mm, smoke deflector is mm.
Moisture content of raw materials is 30-40%, for 1 ton of finished europellets 1,4 tons of raw materials is required.
Calculation of raw materials demand for production of one ton of Europellets
|1||Raw materials; wood||Ton||1.4|
|4||Design factory area||m2||1500|
|6||Annual wear of the equipment||%||15|
|7||Equipment operation time before overhaul||years||6|
|8||Burning time as regards black coal||3 / 1|
Euro pellets (woody briquettes)
Special features and application
High calorie content, low gas emissions, smokeless, dustless/ Euro pellets are high-energy pure fuel.
|Indices||Euro-pellets or mechanically-made rods||Mechanically made charcoal|
|Calorie content (ckal/kg)||3700-4590||7577-8589|
|Density (kg /m3)||1100-1300||900-1000|
|Ash contents (%)||0.7-20||<9|
|Permanent coal contents (%)||-||>85|
|Volatile contents (%)||-||<4.5|
|Water contents (%)||<7||<4|
1. Feeding (belt) conveyor -3 m
2. Raw materials bag cutter - 1 unit
3. Belt conveyor - 1 unit, 5 m
4. Raw materials shredder - 1 unit
5. Spiral conveyor - 1 unit, 5m
6. Spiral conveyor -1 unit, 15 m
7. Vibration screen -1 unit
8. Magnet separator -1 unit
9. Spiral conveyor -1 unit, 4 m
10 Spiral conveyor-1 unit, 12 m
11. Drying stove -1 unit
12. Drying coils, 3 units
13. Air pump, 4 units
14.Cyclone - 3 units 15 Spiral conveyor, 3 units 10 m
16. Storage hopper -1 unit
17. Feeding hose 6 meters, 3 units
18. Europellet molding machine -6 units
19. Cutting machine - 6 units
20. Heat exchanger - 6 units
21. Packing machine -1 unit
22. Electric control board, 1 unit
1. Raw materials, stacks. straw, branches etc
2. Milled materials
3. Dried raw materials
4. Finished products