1. Parts and general information
LU АS- 5-22000 (EURO), mini plant, equipped with all necessary machine can operate using both dry and wet raw materials and is environmental-friendly.
Purpose and productivity
The manufacturing line is intended for production of no less than 22000 tons of europellets Observance of process discipline provides the conformity to European standards
By the customer’s order we can produce hexagonal or octahedron Euro-pellets.
Crossing 50 mm, smoke-deflecting channel (diameter 15 mm), the length 450, 600, 750 mm, by the customer’s order.
Heat-emission of the pellets doesn’t depend on our machines, it totally depends on process discipline and raw materials’ characteristics. As a rule it is no less then 5000 kcal
Production technology doesn’t include adding of viscous additives to euro-pellets
The assembly of the line allows to increase its productivity by additional purchasing of some machines and their connection to the existing production cycle.
Annual production of 22 000 tons of euro-pellets requires about 30 000 -32 000m3 of initial raw materials .
Raw materials consumption depends on moisture and dust contents
The water is removed by drying and raw materials lose up to 50% of its weight.
Transportation, drying and briquetting cause the dust burning out.
The losses are 15% and 3-4% at processing of peat and wood chips, respectively. .
Bark, thin twigs, wood chips, saw dust, shavings, cotton stalks, corn, soy, canes, sun-flower stalks, hay, straw, cotton cake, cereal husk, sun-flower seed husks, etc serve as raw materials If you wish to use as raw materials the whole log wood, used furniture, the wood that remained after demolition and reconstruction of houses instead of agricultural and woodworking wastes, it will be necessary to complete the production line with two additional units. Mixing of two different organic substances (rice husks and natural sawdust, straw and corn stalks) doesn’t worsen the quality of Euro-pellet
Personnel and operation mode
Productivity of the equipment is considered for 16 hrs/day, 260 days/year.
One shift- 15-20 persons.
The duration of the shift – 8 hrs. According to standards, there should be two shifts/day
As the degree of automation is rather high, no considerable loading operations are required, the functions of the personnel are limited to control of the machine operations and collection of the spilled raw materials, so women can constitute up to 50% of the personnel.
According to design, it is necessary to have production facilities as follows.
Open ground – raw materials warehouse – 6000 m 2
Raw materials preparation shop – 30m х 20m = 600 m2
Raw materials drying shop -20m х 25m = 500m2
pellet forming, cooling and packing shop 45m х 30m = 1350m2.
Warehouse 500 m2
Total: 5000 m2 of open areas
3000 m2 Indoor rooms
Outdoor location (sheltered) of raw materials preparation equipment is possible. In the case of lack of production areas individual layout is possible
The production line includes :
1. Feeding (belt) conveyor -1 unit, 3 meters
2. Belt conveyor -1 unit. 5 meters
3. Raw materials shredder - 1unit .
4. Spiral conveyor -2 units. 5 meters
5.Spiral conveyor-2units. 15 meters
6. Virbation screen- 2 units.
7. Magnet separator- 2 units.
8. Spiral conveyor-2 units. 4 meters
9. Spiral conveyor-2units. 12 meters
10. Drying oven 3 units.
11. Drying coils 9 units.
12.Air pumps 12 units.
13. Cyclones 9 units.
14. Spiral conveyors-9 units. 10 meters
15. Dry materials storage hopper and feeding hoses to 6 extruders -1 unit
16. Wet materials storage hopper and 3 feeding hoses to stoves
17. Feeding hoses -3 units
18. Feeding hoses -18 units, 3 meters
19. Euro pellet molding extrusion machine 18 units.
20. Cutting machines 18 units.
21. Heat exchanger 18 units.
22. Packing machines 3 units.
23. Pneumatic elevating trolley -6units.
24. Electric control board -5 units.
25.Phytosanitary desinfection - 1 unit.
26. Compacting plant 18 units.
27. Raw materilas bags cutter - 3unit
28.Spare parts :
-screws -200 pcs.
-Heating coil-75 units.
-bolting cloth -25 running meters
-High-melting rods - 1000 pcs.
Thermal excessive equipment
Fuel, consumption –80 kg/hr. (Sawdust, coal, gas, waste oil)
830 kW- installed power
Real consumption - 720 kW
Power consumption by units
1.Raw materials bag cutter-1 unit. х 3 kW= 3kW
2. Belt conveyor -1 unit. х 3 kW= 3 kW
3. Raw materials shredder-1unit х 132 kW=132 kW
4. Vibration screen- 2 units. х 4 kW. = 8 kW
5. Magnet separator - 2 units. х 2 kW. = 4 kW.
6. Air pumps 12 units. х 3 kW= 36 kW.
7. Cyclones 9 units. х 4 kW= 36 kW
8. Euro pellets molding extrusion machine 18 units. х 24 kW= 432 kW
9.Cutting machines 18 units. х 3kW=54 kW
10. Packing machine 3 units. х 1 kW= 3kW
11.Compacting device 18 units х 1kW= 18 kW
12. Phytosanitary desinfection 3 units х 1kW= 3 kW
13. Return conveyor 2units х 3kW= 6 kW
14. Storage hopper 3unit х 5 kW=15 kW
15. Spiral conveyor 9 units х3 kW=27 kW
16. Spiral conveyor -2 units х3 kW=6 kW
17 Spiral conveyor 3units х5 kW=15 kW
18. Spiral conveyor 2units х2 kW=4 kW
19. Feeding conveyor 1unit х 4kW=4 kW
20. Control board 5 unitsx0.1 kW = 0.5 kw
21. wet raw materials hopper 1 unit x 10 kW = 10 kW
Raw materials supply- Conveyor - Cutting of bales (e.g. barrels of cereal straws, diameter up to 1500 mm)- conveyor- shredding of raw materials up to 0,4 -0,7 mm,- conveyor- separation into large, off-grade raw materials, to be broken further and grade raw materials - removal of metals - lifting conveyor - feeding to drying units – feeding to oven - drying coiled pipes - cyclone after dropping the moisture in raw materials to - 8%–conveyor - storage tank - feeding hose - mixing heating lignin formation - outer hardening – cutting by standards – cooling- packing .
The final product
Euro pellets made of twigs, sawdust and agricultural wastes
There is no demand in China for Europellets, they are in Europe (25 000 000), and the demand is forecast to double in 5 years.
The price (at the beginning of 2009) -130-140 Euro/ton.
They are widely used for house heating, food preparation. They are burned in individual boilers of cottages, some big power stations also use pellets.
In Europe 75% europellets are processes into charcoal or coke.
The sizes are adjustable, usual length is 500 mm, diameter 50 mm, smoke deflector is mm.
Moisture content of raw materials is 30-40%, for 1 ton of finished europellets 1,4 tons of raw materials is required.
Calculation of raw materials demand for production of one ton of Europellets
|1||Raw materials; wood||Ton||1.4|
|4||Design factory area||m2||1500|
|6||Annual wear of the equipment||%||15|
|7||Equipment operation time before overhaul||years||6|
|8||Burning time as regards black coal||3 / 1|
Euro pellets (woody briquettes)
Special features and application
High calorie content, low gas emissions, smokeless, dustless/ Euro pellets are high-energy pure fuel.
|Indices||Euro-pellets or mechanically-made rods||Mechanically made charcoal|
|Calorie content (ckal/kg)||3700-4590||7577-8589|
|Density (kg /m3)||1100-1300||900-1000|
|Ash contents (%)||0.7-20||<9|
|Permanent coal contents (%)||-||>85|
|Volatile contents (%)||-||<4.5|
|Water contents (%)||<7||<4|
1. Feeding (belt) conveyor -1 unit, 3 m
2. Raw materials bag cutter - 1 unit
3. Belt conveyor - 1 unit, 5 m
4. Raw materials shredder - 1 unit
5. Spiral conveyor - 1 unit, 15m
6. Spiral conveyor -1 unit, 5 m
7. Vibration screen -1 unit
8. Magnet separator -1 unit
9. SPiral conveyor -1 unit, 4 m
10 Feeding hose 3 units
11. Storage hopper -
12. Spiral conveyor, 3 units
14.Cyclone - 3 units
15.Drying coils -9 units
16. Air pumps -9 units
17. Cyclones -9 units
18. Spiral conveyors -9 units, 10 meters
19. Feeding hose- 18 units 3 meters
20. Storage hopper - 3 units
21. Heat exchanger -18 units
22.Europellet molding extrusion machine, 18 unit
23.Cutting machine 18 units
24.Packing machine -1 unit
25.Electric control board
1. Raw materials, stacks. straw, branches etc
2. Milled materials
3. Dried raw materials
4. Finished products